How do I check my call history on Sprint com?
View usage and call detail on sprint.com
- Sign in to sprint.com.
- Scroll to the Devices section of the My Sprint dashboard and find the device you need information on.
- Click on the device tile. Then click on Detailed Usage.
- The My usage page will display.
- To see call details:
Does Sprint keep call logs?
Sprint: Hangs onto call records and cell tower records for between 18 and 24 months. Internet session and destination info for up to 60 days; text message details for up to 18 months, depending on the device; text message content not retained; Internet session info and destination info for up to 60 days.
Does Sprint save text messages?
Can you access deleted texts?
Recover Deleted Texts: Contact Your Cell Phone Service Provider. In some instances, you can recover deleted text messages by contacting your cellular service provider. They will occasionally have access to a backup if it has not yet been overwritten or updated.
How can I see my call log?
To access your call history (i.e. a list of all of your call logs on your device), simply open your device’s phone app which looks like a telephone and tap Log or Recents. You’ll see a list of all incoming, outgoing calls and missed calls.
How far back do sprint call logs?
Sprint holds call logs 18 months, spokeswoman Stephanie Vinge Walsh says.
Does Sprint call log show missed calls?
The app offers you the flexibility to track all the incoming and outgoing calls including the missed calls as well. The calls are displayed on the dashboard of the app so that you know how often your child is receiving a call from a particular number.
How do you uncover hidden messages on iPhone?
Part 3: How to Unhide Messages on iPhone
- Go to Settings and click Notifications.
- Swipe down the screen and find Messages > Tap on Messages.
- Allow Notifications.
- Here you can choose to unhide alerts from Lock Screen, Notification Center, Banners, or select all to show text conversations.
Where do deleted texts go?
The Android operating system stores text messages in the phone’s memory, so if they’re deleted, there’s no way to retrieve them. You can, however, install a text message backup application from the Android market that allows you to restore any deleted text messages.
How do I retrieve my call history?
Step 5: Choose the deleted call history to retrieve to Android phone or PC.
- Step 1: Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cord.
- Step 2: Allow USB Debugging.
- Step 3: Select File Type.
- Step 4: Allow SuperUsers.
- Step 5: Start Scanning.
- Step 6: Choose Call History to Recover.