How do I clean up my iPhone memory?
How to clear storage on iPhone
- Clean up your photo library.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear app cache and other app data.
- Delete attachments in Messages.
- Delete offline content.
Can I increase my iPhone storage?
When your device is full, you can’t increase its storage. But you can free up space.
Do I need to clear the cache on my iPhone?
Empty out all the junk on your iPhone by clearing the cache Over time, your iPhone will get clogged up with useless files that it picks up from Safari and other apps. All these files end up in your iPhone’s cache and ultimately slow it down. That’s why you need to clear your iPhone’s cache from time to time.
What happens when you clear your phone’s cache?
Why clear the cache on an Android phone? Clearing your cache on Android can free up valuable space and resolve issues with your phone’s battery, speed, and security. Old cached data can corrupt, causing larger performance problems.
How do I clear my cache and cookies on my iPhone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Why is my iPhone storage still full after deleting photos?
This may happen because of a bug or if you disable the ‘Optimize iPhone Storage’ feature. To prevent this from happening, you will need to disable the iCloud feature on your iPhone. Go to the Settings on your iPhone and tap your Apple ID profile. Then tap on the iCloud option and tap on the Photos option.
How do I clear my phone storage without deleting everything?
To clear cached data from a single or specific program, just go to Settings> Applications>Application Manager and tap on the app, of which the cached data you want to remove. In the information menu, tap on Storage and then “Clear Cache” to remove the relative cached files.
How do I free up space on my iPhone without deleting everything?
How to clear space on your iPhone without deleting photos
- Attempt to rent a movie with a large file size.
- Delete unused or unnecessary storage-eating apps.
- Delete old text messages.
- Stop using My Photo Stream.
- Don’t keep both photos when you enable HDR mode.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Turn off automatic app updates.