How do I download Apps on my HTC One M8?
You can navigate around in the Play Store to find other apps.
- Select Apps.
- Select Play Store.
- Select the Search bar.
- Enter the app name and select Enter. facebook messenger.
- Select the app.
- Select INSTALL.
- Select CONTINUE.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
How do you manage applications on the HTC phone?
From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon. Tap Settings. Scroll to ‘PHONE’ and tap Apps. Tap the desired application.
Does HTC M8 support WhatsApp?
In your One (M8) dual sim you can store WhatsApp photos and videos thanks to its internal memory 16 GB. You can connect your One (M8) dual sim through Wi-Fi thanks to its connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac| dual-band| Wi-Fi Direct| DLNA| hotspot and download all the photos and videos of WhatsApp.
Why cant I download apps on my HTC?
Cancel and restart the download. Check your network connection is still active. If you are using an active mobile data connection, try using a Wi-Fi network. If you are using an active Wi-Fi network, try using a mobile data connection or another Wi-Fi network.
What is COM HTC launcher?
HTC CorporationTools. Edge Launcher helps give you fast access to your favorite apps, contacts, and settings with just one hand. Simply squeeze and you can instantly open a customizable circular-shaped menu that keeps what’s important and most useful to you always within a thumb’s reach.
How do I change the icons on my HTC Desire?
HTC Desire® 530 – Manage App Icons
- From a Home screen, tap the. Apps icon. (located at the bottom).
- Tap the. Menu icon. (located in the upper-right) then tap. Show/hide apps.
- Check the box. to hide the app. Only installed apps display on the screen.
- To return to the Apps screen, tap. DONE.
How do I install WhatsApp on my HTC phone?
Click on “Install” or “Get” to begin installing the application on your HTC Desire. It may ask you for confirmation to download the App if you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network since the data will be deducted from your rate that the application occupies. Wait while WhatsApp is installed.
How can I update my HTC Desire 816g?
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select About.
- Select Software updates.
- Select CHECK NOW.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your phone is up to date, select OK. If your phone is not up to date, follow the instructions on the screen.