How do I enable face recognition on my Dell laptop?
To get started with using Facial Recognition, click Start, then All Programs, then FastAccess to begin the face recognition software. To configure the facial recognition software, click Start, then All Programs, then FastAccess Facial Recognition, then click Configure FastAccess to open the console.
Does Dell Inspiron have facial recognition?
These Dell computers are equipped with an Intel RealSense/3D camera or IR capable Hello compliant camera: Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1 (With IR Camera Option) Inspiron 15 5548 (With Touch Screen Only may have this option) Inspiron 15 5557 w/3D webcam.
Which Dell laptop supports Hello?
XPS 13 9360 & 9365 and other computers that are equipped with optional fingerprint readers can use Windows Hello for fingerprint sign-in ONLY.
How do I reinstall Windows Hello face software?
3. Reinstall Windows Hello drivers
- Go to Search, type device manager, and open Device Manager.
- Find your Windows Hello driver, right-click on it, and select Remove driver software.
- Restart your computer.
- One the next startup, Windows 10 should automatically detect Windows Hello, and install the latest driver for it.
How do I install Hello face?
Ensure Windows Hello Face Is Installed
- Go to Settings, click on Apps, and select Apps & features.
- Then go to Optional features.
- Locate the Windows Hello Face option.
- If this option is missing, click on Add a feature.
- Search for Windows Hello Face and install the feature on your machine.
How do I know if my laptop has face recognition?
Once you’re on the sign-in options screen, you’ll see the Windows Hello options available to you. If your system’s webcam supports face recognition, you’ll see the option to set it up (likewise if you have a supported fingerprint sensor).
Do Dell laptops have Windows Hello?
XPS 13 9360 & 9365 and other computers that are equipped with optional fingerprint readers can use Windows Hello for fingerprint sign-in ONLY. Identifying Camera type in Windows 10 and 11: In the Search box, type Device Manager, and tap to start it. Under Device Manager, expand Imaging Devices.
Why is Windows Hello face not available on my device?
If some of the system drivers, most probably webcam and fingerprint reader drivers, were corrupted during the upgrade process, Windows Hello may fail to perform. To fix that, try to update the corresponding drivers: Right-click on Windows key and select Device Manager.
How do I install face drivers?
Install HelloFace. inf anf HelloFaceMigration. inf
- Go to This PC, and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver.
- Locate the HelloFace. inf, and HelloFaceMigration. inf files.
- Then right-click on these files and install them on your machine.
- Restart your computer and check if the error is gone.