How do I pay a one-time toll in California?
- Online using a credit card: Visit www.bayareafastrak.org.
- By phone using a credit card: Call toll-free 1-877-229-8655 or 415-486-8655 outside the USA.
- In person using cash: Visit a Cash Payment Location.
How do I pay a toll in San Diego?
Pay Toll(s) Online or With The Toll Roads App Pay toll(s) within 5 days before or 5 days after driving The Toll Roads using the “Pay Toll Now” option found on our website or The Toll Roads app. There are no invoices, prepayments, statements or transponders – but you do pay the highest toll rates.
How do I pay a missed toll in San Diego?
You can use our Pay-by-Plate payment option on this website, by bringing in or mailing your payment to our offices at 1129 La Media Road, San Diego, CA 92154 or by calling 619-661-7070 during normal business hours.
How do I pay the toll on San Diego 125?
You can: 1) make a Pay-by-Plate payment using our Web site by clicking here; 2) make a Pay-by-Plate payment using an envelope available at the automated cash machines and sent via mail; 3) make a Pay-by-Plate payment by calling the South Bay Expressway Customer Service Center at (619) 661-7070; 4) walk into the …
How do I pay my FasTrak toll in San Diego?
After FasTrak mails a violation notice to the vehicle’s registered owner, the owner can pay:
- By credit card, either online or by phone.
- By check or money order (made out to “Bay Area FasTrak”) via US mail.
- With cash at one of hundreds of local cash payment locations.
How do I pay for toll roads in California?
You can pay tolls on roads in Los Angeles County and Orange County electronically with FasTrak or Pay by Plate.
How do I know if I have unpaid tolls in California?
Alternatively, to enquire about any toll violation in California toll roads, bridges or express lanes, call 877-229-8655.