How do you borrow stima?
- Dial *885# and enter PIN.
- Select pre-paid.
- Select Okoa Stima.
- Select ÔÇÿrequest emergency top upÔÇÖ
- Select the Meter.
- Select preset Okoa amounts ranging from Ksh.100 to 1000 and confirm.
How do I borrow electricity token from KPLC?
How to Get Okoa Stima Loan from KPLC
- Dial *885#
- From the Menu that comes, choose Pre Paid or Post Paid and then Send.
- Next, select the meter number or account number.
- Choose the bill amount you want to clear or to Okoa.
Is OKOA stima still available?
OKOA Stima service is only available to Safaricom subscribers. It will automatically deduct your Mpesa account with an amount of top-up plus a facility fee.
How do I check my KPLC loan balance?
To find out your KPLC account balance:
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number.
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
How do KPLC tokens work?
A customer purchases electricity token and credit units to his meter by typing a given code on the meter’s customer interface unit screen. As the customer uses electricity, his/her credit balance is reduced each day until the units are exhausted prompting the customer to top it up.
How do I contact Kenya Power?
Engage with us
- National Contact Centre. 97771 or 0703 070 707 | 0732 170 170.
- USSD & Telephone Number. Dial *977# or +254 203201000.
- Email Us. firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I borrow OKOA Mia?
How to apply for Okoa Mia loans
- Dial USSD Code *628# to register for the loan.
- The second step is to pay an acceptance fee of between ksh.
- Also note that the paybill number and account number is your ID number.
How do you buy tokens?
How to buy Kenya Power tokens using MPesa
- Go to M-Pesa menu.
- Click ”Lipa na M-Pesa’
- Click PayBill.
- Enter the KPLC Busisness number which is 888880.
- Enter the account number.
- Enter the amount of money you want to buy tokens with.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
- Click send and wait for a confirmation from both M-Pesa and Kenya Power.
How do I buy tokens without mpesa?
- Dial *415# from a Safaricom network handset.
- Select Option 2: KPLC.
- Select Option 1: Buy KPLC Prepaid Tokens.
- Enter your prepaid meter number ( it shall be saved automatically for easier future purchases)
- Enter amount ( minimum Ksh20 )
- If confirmation details are correct, select Option 1: Yes.
Is there delay in KPLC token?
KPLC token delay is a very common scenario that occurs after one has made a token purchase via a paybill number (mostly 888880) and the token recharge message is not sent immediately afterwards.
How do I Fuliza with Safaricom?
To register for Fuliza simply dial *234# and select Fuliza. You need to be an M-PESA registered customers with an active Safaricom line.