How do you lock a chest plug-in?
This plugin allows you to lock your players’ containers easily with a simple sign by writing the lock tag on the top of it. You can also Block players from opening containers using the block tag. And you can modify signs with a command. Added doors protection for bukkit version 1.9 and up from Lock Chest v 1.2 and up.
How do I install Minecraft plugins?
Installing Most Plugins
- Download a plugin of your choice.
- Place the . jar and any other files in your plugins directory.
- Run the server and wait for it to fully load.
- Type stop in your Minecraft server console to bring the server to a clean stop.
- Run the server.
- All done!
How do you use Lockettex?
Just place a chest/double chest and put a sign on one of its sides, with [Protect] on the 1st line (configurable), it will instantly protect the chest, making the text on the sign colorful and pretty to see, with your name in one of its lines….Tested Minecraft Versions:
How do I remove plugins from server Pro?
Removing A Plugin
- Navigate to the respective servers plugins page and select installed plugin to view and manage the plugins at are listed as installed on the server.
- Select the plugin you plan on removing.
- Click the Remove button to completely remove the plugin from your server.
How do you disable commands in Minecraft?
How do I Hide Commands in Minecraft?
- So, if you want to do this, the first thing that you will need to do is go into your settings.
- From here, go to the chat settings.
- From this menu, you can toggle on and off the chat commands as and when you see fit.
- Once it is off, no commands will show up in the group chat.
How do you make a private chest in Minecraft?
Other than enderchests, there’s no real way to make chests private. You can always hide chests where people won’t find them though!