How do you restart a frozen iPhone 4s?
Resetting Your Phone To reset the phone, hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button and the “Home” button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. This should take about 10 seconds. When the logo appears, let go of both buttons and wait for the phone to reset. Resetting the phone does not harm your data.
How do I force restart my iPhone 4s?
Force restarts are very simple and require no tools.
- Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 4S. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. 4 comments.
- Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Add Comment. Cancel. Post comment.
What do you do when your iPhone freezes and wont reset?
Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone 4 without iTunes?
If your iPhone is permanently disabled, you can use the ‘Find My” app on another iPhone to unlock it. Again, this method will erase all the data stored on your disabled iPhone. You can then restore your iPhone’s data from a backup via iCloud or iTunes.
How do I restart my iPhone when the screen isnt working?
Force restart: How to force a restart on your Apple iPhone
- Press and release the volume up button.
- Press and release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button.
- Wait for the Apple logo to appear and release the side button.
- Wait for your iPhone to restart.
How do I Unjam my iPhone?
How to fix a frozen or unresponsive iPhone
- Quickly press and release the volume up button.
- Quickly press and release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button.
- When the Apple logo® appears, release the side button.
How do I restore a frozen iPhone with iTunes?
How to Restore a Frozen iPhone in Recovery Mode
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and load iTunes.
- Press and hold the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time for 10 seconds to force the iPhone to shut down.
- Release the “Power” button, and continue to hold the “Home” button.
- Connect the USB cable to the iPhone.
How do I manually restart my iPhone?
To restart your iPhone, press and hold down the Power and Volume buttons until a slider appears on-screen. If restarting doesn’t work, you can trigger a “force restart” by pressing Volume Up, Volume Down, and then Power.