How much does a recruitment consultant make in Australia?
average salary of recruitment consultant The average base salary of a recruitment consultant starts at $60,000, with approximately 10% of those in the field making over $90,000 annually. Depending on an agency’s compensation scheme, bonuses and other rewards will boost your salary.
What qualifications do I need to be a recruitment consultant Australia?
To become a Recruitment Consultant
- Formal qualifications are not required but may be useful.
- Find a Bachelor of Human Resources. Take a Certificate IV in Human Resources. Take a Certificate III in Business Administration.
- Apply for a job as a recruitment consultant.
What does an education recruitment consultant do?
Recruitment consultants not only answer calls from educational institutions looking for both permanent and temporary workers, but also visit schools, interview new teachers, attend career fairs, review CVs, and check references.
How much do education recruiters make?
The average Education recruitment consultant salary in London is £30,737. This is 1.9% more than the average national salary for Education recruitment consultant jobs. The average London Education recruitment consultant salary is 31% less than the average salary across London.
How do I become an educational consultant?
How to become an educational consultant
- Complete your education.
- Pursue higher education or get relevant experience.
- Focus on one area of expertise.
- Understand the policies of educational institutions.
- Join a professional association.
What does a recruitment consultant do Australia?
Recruitment consultants work with employers to determine job requirements then advertise for applicants who can fulfil the experience, education and personal attributes sought after by the employer. They may meet with or interview applicants to determine their suitability for particular jobs.
What qualifications do recruitment consultants need?
You’ll need to show evidence of the following:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- sales and negotiation skills.
- a goal-orientated approach to work.
- the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- problem-solving ability.
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- ambition and the determination to succeed.
How do I get into Australian recruitment?
You don’t need a formal qualification to become a Recruitment Consultant and most agencies offer on-the-job training. However, some employers may prefer candidates with a relevant qualification or certificate. Gain your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education. Consider completing a relevant qualification.
Is recruitment consultant a hard job?
It’s not great. Recruitment (especially in your first 1-2 years) means long hours, high stress and a lot of knock-backs. You end up thinking about work when you are not there and stressing about emails meetings, targets etc.