Is a 2004 Infiniti G35 fast?
Infiniti G35 Coupe
|Engine||3.5-liter DOHC V-6|
|0 to 60 mph||5.5 seconds|
|Top Speed||155 mph|
How can I make my G35 Coupe faster?
How to Make an Infinity G35 Faster
- Install a larger diameter exhaust.
- Replace the stock manifolds with headers and the stock catalytic converters with high-flow catalytic converters.
- Replace the air box with a cold air intake.
- Install an intake plenum spacer.
- Reprogram the engine’s computer.
- Upgrade the handling.
Are 2004 G35 reliable?
This is one of the best cars I’ve owned This car has great performance, reliability, and that sporty car feel with luxury to go with it all. You can’t beat this for the price.
How many miles can a 2004 Infiniti G35 last?
Unless you romp on it too often or skip out on maintenance, the Infiniti G35 should last more than 200,000 miles without any major issues.