What are feed specifications?
Shopping channels have product feed specifications that outline how you must structure your product feed. For Merchants, a shopping feed specification is a guideline that describes what information (and in which format) should be provided to the channel in order to be able to run shopping ads.
What is Google Product Feed?
A feed is a file within Merchant Center that contains a list of products you want to appear on Google. When you add your products, you’ll assign attributes to each one. Your product feeds will use these attributes to group your products together.
Why is Google not approving my products?
Google won’t approve products on your Business Profile that don’t comply with our general shopping policies or technical requirements. You can find approval notifications on your Business Profile and in the Business Profile Manager.
How do I write a Google product description?
Include this information using the Google product category [google_product_category] or product type [product_type] attributes. Don’t include links to your shop or other websites. Include only a link to your product’s landing page with the link [link] attribute. Don’t use capital letters for emphasis.
What is product data specification?
Use this specification to format your product information for Merchant Center programs, such as Shopping ads, free product listings, and Buy on Google. Submitting your product data to Google in the correct format is important for creating successful ads and free listings for your products.
How do I optimize Google feed?
Tips to Optimize Your Google Shopping Feed
- Think about your customers. Map out your customer journey from ads to checkout.
- Highlight important product details. Include important attributes.
- Use High-Quality Images.
- Always include the most accurate data.
- Match your product data to your landing pages.
How do you do supplemental feed?
The requirements for creating a Supplemental feed are pretty basic. You’ll only need two things: A column for Product IDs (must match the IDs in your Primary feed) At least one additional column for an attribute….Last step
- Go to the Feed rules tab in Merchant Center and click on Test changes.
- Make any needed adjustments.
How do I upload a product feed to the Merchant Center?
- Log in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products from the navigation menu, then click All products.
- Click the plus button to add a product.
- Fill out the required product data fields.
How does Google feed work?
The feed will appear in its flagship app for Android and iOS, simply called Google. The feed, which includes items drawn from your search history and topics you choose to follow, is designed to turn Google’s app into a destination for browsing as well as search.
How long does it take for Google to approve products?
Google may take about three-business-days to review items, images, the website, landing-pages, etc. to verify the details against current shopping-ad rules and policies. If the orange, awaiting review, status remains after three full business-days then the best likely course is to contact Google here or here.
How do I fix missing product data?
How to fix: Missing inventory data
- Step 1: Get a list of products. Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Step 2: Review your inventory source for matches for the identified products. Review your inventory source to check if the products that are currently missing inventory data can be matched to any inventory offers.