What are the top 10 best Filipino dishes?
What are Your Top Ten Filipino Food?
- Pork Menudo. Menudo is a pork stew cooked in tomato based sauce with liver, potato and carrots.
- Pancit Molo. A Filipino soup dish with wonton.
- Pork Binagoongan. A pork dish cooked with shrimp paste.
- Maja Blanca.
- Inihaw na Liempo.
- Dinuguan at Puto.
- Leche Flan.
- Lechon Kawali.
What are popular Filipino dishes?
10 Traditional Filipino Dishes Every Foodie Should Know
- Lumpia. Influence: Chinese.
- Pancit. Influence: Chinese.
- Chicken Adobo. Influence: Spanish.
- Leche Flan. Influence: Spanish.
- Kare-Kare. Influence: Native.
- Sisig. Influence: Spanish.
- Chicharon. Influence: Spanish.
- Sinigang. Influence: Native.
What is the delicious Filipino food?
Adobo. It’s the Filipino dish everybody knows — the mighty adobo. It is made by stewing meat (usually chicken, pork, or a combination of both) in soy sauce and vinegar, adding peppercorns and bay leaves for that special flavour.
What is the best Filipino exotic dish?
10 EXOTIC FILIPINO FOODS YOU HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE
- Balut. Balut is probably the most internationally famous street food eaten by Filipinos.
- Marshmallow Hot Dogs. Kids love hot dogs.
- Soup No. Soup No.
- Chicken Heads.
- Fruit Bat Stew.
What is the most delicious food in the Philippines?
The 21 Best Dishes To Eat in The Philippines
- Adobo. It’s the Filipino dish everybody knows — the mighty adobo.
- Kare-Kare. This rich stew is made with peanut sauce and, customarily, oxtail, but other meatier cuts of beef can also be added in.
- Crispy Pata.
- Pancit Guisado.