What is the best festival in Asia?
From Holi to Songkran, why visiting a festival in Asia should be on every traveller’s bucket list
- Holi. One of the most popular festivals in Asia is Holi.
- Loi Krathong.
- Dragon Boat Festival.
- Jakarta International Java Jazz Festival.
- Gion Matsuri.
- Chinese New Year.
What country in Asia has the most festivals?
Harbin International Ice & Snow Sculpture Festival, Thaipusam, Chinese New Year, Holi and Taiwan Lantern Festival are some of the most popular festivals of Asia. Which country in Asia has the most festivals? Speaking both regional and national events, India has the most festivals.
What are the known festivals celebrated in Asia?
Must-See Cultural Festivals in Asia
- Harbin International Ice & Snow Sculpture Festival (China)
- Thaipusam (Malaysia)
- Chinese New Year (Singapore)
- Holi (India)
- Taiwan Lantern Festival (Taiwan)
- Songkran (Thailand)
- Rainforest World Music Festival (Borneo/Malaysia)
- Dragon Boat Festival (China)
What is the best culture in Asia?
The 10 best places to experience culture in Asia
- SAPPORO SNOW FESTIVAL, JAPAN.
- ART BASEL, HONG KONG.
- CHINGAY PARADE, SINGAPORE.
- WORLD’S LARGEST BOOK, MYANMAR.
- NATIONAL PALACE MUSEUM’S SOUTHERN BRANCH, TAIWAN.
- RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL, SARAWAK, MALAYSIAN BORNEO.
- SONGKRAN FESTIVAL, THAILAND.
- MOCA YINCHUAN, CHINA.
What is Asia’s religion?
Asia is the largest and most populous continent and the birthplace of many religions including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, and Zoroastrianism. All major religious traditions are practiced in the region and new forms are constantly emerging.
What festivals are celebrated in Southeast Asia?
Pick of the Best Festivals in Southeast Asia
- Songkran – Thailand (April)
- Loi Krathong – Thailand (November)
- Nyepi – Bali (March)
- Tet – Vietnam (February)
- Thaipusam – Malaysia (January)
- Boun Bang Fai (Rocket Festival) – Laos (April)
- Naga Fire Ball Festival – Nong Khai, Thailand (November)