What is the nicest part of Malta to visit?
Jump straight to:
- Valletta: the best area in Malta for the big sights and cultural attractions.
- Sliema: the best area in Malta for shopping and seafront strolls.
- St Julian’s: the best area for nightlife and hanging with the cool crowd.
- The St Paul’s Bay area: the best area for beach days and exploring Malta’s north.
Where is popular in Malta?
The big three most popular areas in which to stay in Malta while visiting are Sliema/St. Julian’s/Gzira, Bugibba/St. Paul’s Bay/Qawra, and Valletta/Floriana. The good news is that all areas in Malta are safe for tourists, for either men or women traveling alone and in small groups alike.
Where is the most lively place in Malta?
An essential guide to the hot spots of nightlife in Malta
- Paceville, St. Julian’s – Malta’s most popular nightlife location.
- Sliema seafront.
- Numero Uno – Ta’ Qali.
- Gianpula Village – L/O Rabat.
- Casinos in Malta.
- 6. Cafe Del Mar, Qawra.
- Valletta – the upcoming and trendy location.
What is Malta most famous for?
What is Malta famous for? Malta is a popular tourist destination and known for its warm climate and breathtaking landscapes that serve as locations for major film productions. The archipelago is home to some of the oldest temples in the world, such as the Megalithic Temples of Malta.
Is Malta a safe place to visit?
OVERALL RISK : LOW Generally, Malta is very safe to visit. It is among the safest countries in the EU to travel to, but it has its dangers. Use your common sense and keep your valuables closely by your side, since the most common type of crime is petty theft.
Is Malta a party Island?
As mentioned before, Malta is known to be a party island, especially during the high season from June until September. There are always events and parties to go to during the summertime, so you’ll never get bored!