What Retrocognition means?
or extrasensory perception of past events
Definition of retrocognition : direct or extrasensory perception of past events.
Is reasonably an adjective?
REASONABLE (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What is an example of reasonable?
The definition of reasonable is someone or something that is logical and exhibits good sense. An idea that makes sense to carry out is an example of a reasonable idea. A low priced and inexpensive item is an example of an item that would be described as an item with a reasonable price.
What does reasonably well mean?
1 showing reason or sound judgment. 2 having the ability to reason. 3 having modest or moderate expectations; not making unfair demands.
How do you make a sentence reasonable?
Reasonable sentence example
- It was a reasonable concern.
- He was a reasonable man and she had never known him to shirk his responsibilities.
- Where was the closest town of any reasonable size?
- Oddly, it still seemed reasonable even as we coasted through three red lights to get home.
How do you explain something is reasonable?
To be reasonable means to be as much as is appropriate or fair. In math, reasonableness can be defined as checking to verify that the result of the solution or the calculation of the problem is correct or not, be either estimating or by plugging in your result to check it.
How do you use reasonably in a sentence?
Reasonably sentence example
- He was a reasonably good swimmer.
- Most people haven’t even tried because we cannot reasonably imagine a way by which we can be rid of them.
What word class is reasonably?
Reasonably is an adverb – Word Type.
What are examples of reasonable?
- We have reasonable cause not to believe him.
- She offered a reasonable compromise.
- Your idea sounds reasonable.
- It’s not reasonable to expect perfect weather.
- Please be more reasonable.
- A reasonable man would not expect such a thing.
- Our boss has reasonable expectations of his employees.
What does reasonable price mean?
A fair and reasonable price is the price point for a good or service that is fair to both parties involved in the transaction. This amount is based upon the agreed-upon conditions, promised quality and timeliness of contract performance.
What does perfectly reasonable mean?
fair and sensible
If you say that a decision or action is reasonable, you mean that it is fair and sensible. a perfectly reasonable decision. At the time, what he’d done had seemed reasonable. Synonyms: fair, just, right, acceptable More Synonyms of reasonable.
What is an example of reasonable estimate?
A reasonable estimate does not exceed the original numbers in a problem. For instance, in a division problem like 424 ÷ 4 − 10, we can check is our answer is reasonable or not, by estimating an approximate answer or by plugin gin using the division formula.