What should I do first in GTA?
- Complete the GTA Online tutorial. To get going in GTA Online, you’ll first need to complete the tutorial section.
- Buy a decent car and a garage.
- Keep cashing in at ATMs.
- Save up, then buy an underground facility.
- Steal a chopper.
- Purchase a high-end apartment.
- Keep your eyes peeled for Weekly Events.
- Play nice for Rep rewards.
What do I need to know before I start GTA 5?
Hints and Tips for GTA 5
- 100% Completion Checklist.
- All Wheel Drive Vehicle List.
- Aim Very Steeply.
- Ammu-Nation Store Owner Assistance.
- Armored Trucks Robbery with No Wanted Level.
- Atomic Blimp Code Fix for PS3.
- Avoid Wanted Level at Airport.
- Better Reticle.
What should I do first in GTA Online?
GTA Online: What to Do First
- Complete The Tutorial. As good of a place to start as any, new GTA Online players will be prompted to participate in a tutorial.
- Do A Crime, Save Money.
- Buying Some Assets.
- Start Exploring Los Santos.
- Playing GTA Online’s Story Missions.
- Buying a High-End Apartment.
- Leading a Full Life of Crime.
What is the best things to do in GTA Online?
The Best Activities To Do With Friends in GTA Online
- Heists: This is the most obvious.
- Sports: Players can play a game of Tennis or Golf with their friends.
- Street Races: Players can face off against one another on tracks all around the city.
- Go For A Hike: Explore the more rural areas to the north of the city.
What is the easiest way to make money in GTA Online?
How to make money fast in GTA Online
- Heists. Potential profits: $400k per hour.
- Special & Vehicle Cargo. Potential profits: $300k per hour.
- VIP Work. Potential profits: $150k per hour.
- Gunrunning/Motorcycle Club. Potential profits: $80k per hour.
- Time Trials.
- Air Freight Cargo/Nightclubs.
- Other Resources.
How long is GTA 5 story?
GTA 5 has a long story mode of around 50 hours just for the main storyline. The extras take the game to over 130 hours. It is a pretty long game as you can figure and requires the players to live three lives at once: A rich guy who pulled off a big heist, a maniac, and a kid.
What order should I buy GTA Online?
- Bati 801 – $15,000 – Cheap but fast transportation.
- Special Carbine – $14,750 – One of the best weapons, and obtainable at the start.
- High-End Apartment (Del Perro Heights) – $200,000 – Complete the heists in order for a pretty helpful bonus.
- Armored Kuruma – $525,000 – Bulletproof, 4 person car.