What were slang words in the 2010s?
100 Slang Words That Dominated the 2010s
- Catfish. Shutterstock. You can thank Nev Schulman for this 2010s slang term.
- Bromance. Shutterstock.
- Instagram. Shutterstock.
- Cougar. iStock.
- Sexting. Shutterstock.
- Heart. Shutterstock.
- Earworm. Shutterstock.
- Helicopter parent. Shutterstock.
What are some slang words from the 2000s?
9: 2000s Slang Terms
- Barney Bag — a gigantic purse.
- Newbie — a newcomer; someone who is inexperienced.
- Peeps — friends; people.
- Rents — parents.
- Sweet — beyond cool.
Were there any popular sayings or slang in the 2010?
Here are our favorite slang words from the 2010s.
- Extra. Dean Drobot / Shutterstock.
- Adulting. Shutterstock.
- Flex. Shutterstock.
- Lit. Getty Images.
- Lowkey and highkey. Olichel/Pixabay.
- Shook. There’s no coming back from that, really.
- Fam. Westend61/Getty Images.
- Bromance. Frazer Harrison/Getty Images.
What are 5 slang words used from the 50s?
List of 1950s Slang:
- Antsville: A congested place.
- Knuckle sandwich: A punch in the face.
- Shiner: A black eye.
- Tank: A big car.
- Ain’t that a bite: That’s too bad.
- Ball: A really good time.
- Flip your lid: Go Crazy.
- Made in the shade: Something’s guaranteed to be a success.
What does Y2K mean in text?
What Does Y2k Mean In Text?
|Y2K||You’re Too Kind (Internet slang)|
|Y2K||Year to Kill (movie)|
|Y2K||Year 2000 Kaos 🙂|
|Y2K||You’re Too Cute! 🙂|
What is the new slang for cool?
Dope – Cool or awesome. GOAT – “Greatest of All Time” Gucci – Good, cool, or going well. Lit – Amazing, cool, or exciting.