Why is my Shaw VOD not working?
Overview. Error messages can appear when you are trying to access Shaw On Demand content. The errors can be triggered by issues with signals, cables, service availability, and issues with your account. If you have more than one TV box in your home, check to see if they are all affected by the same issue.
Why is my video on demand not working?
Reset your receiver – follow these steps to reset your receiver: Unplug the receiver’s power cord from the back of the receiver or from the wall outlet. Leave unplugged for 30 seconds and plug back in. The receiver should boot up properly in less than 90 seconds.
What do you do when on demand isn’t working?
Usually the issue can be resolved by doing the following:
- Unplug your router for 30 seconds.
- Plug your router back in and try to view the On Demand program again.
How do I contact Shaw Direct?
Please call 1-888-554-7827 for assistance.
How do I get VOD on Shaw Direct?
Through your Shaw Direct remote:
- Press the ‘D’ button on your remote to bring up the Shaw Direct On Demand menu bar, or select “Video On Demand”from the main menu bar.
- Select “Browse On Demand”
- Use the Up/Down arrow buttons and Left/Right arrow buttons to refine what you’re searching for.
Is Shaw VOD free?
Shaw On Demand is a free service with both paid and free content. You will need to be a Shaw Television subscriber with either Digital or HDTV programming in order to access and view the selections within the Shaw On Demand library.
What does sod server status mean?
The SOD server thinks this order is already being streamed on another device (i.e. the website or another satellite receiver on the account). If it isn’t being streamed on another device, dismiss the error, press STOP, and then resume the order from My Orders.
Why is my Shaw remote not working?
Change the batteries: When the battery power is low, the Shaw remote will not function optimally; it may still be able to communicate with the Digital Box intermittently, or not at all. Replace the batteries with a new set to check whether this resolves the issue.
How do I get Shaw On Demand to work?
How to access Shaw on Demand content
- Press the Shaw button on your remote.
- Use the right arrow or left arrow button to select On Demand.
- Press OK.
Why is my On Demand not working DirecTV?
To fix DirecTV On Demand not working, reset the receiver. Next, check the internet connection and reset it. This should get it back to working again.
How do I get video On Demand?
To watch VOD content:
- Select On Demand on the main menu.
- Select Recommendations, Genres, Movies, TV Shows, By Network or Rentals on the On Demand menu.
- Select, purchase (if there is a fee), and play the show you want to watch.