Are EY cases interviewer led?
EY-Parthenon case interviews, also known as case study interviews, are all candidate-led. You will be in the driver’s seat of the case interview and will be expected to ask the right questions, probe for data, and propose each next step to solve the case.
How do I prepare for an EY interview?
With that in mind, here are some specific steps to take to prepare:
- Practice articulating why you want to work here and what interests you most about the position.
- Take advantage of the interview as an opportunity to tell your story.
- Research whom you’ll be interviewing with.
Is EY-Parthenon hard to get into?
Compared to a typical corporate interview, interviewing at EY and their strategy subsidiary Parthenon is very difficult. EY-Parthenon uses a combination of case interviews, behavioural interviews, and group case presentations to evaluate candidates.
Is EY-Parthenon prestigious?
EY-Parthenon was ranked 12th in prestige for 2020, while Strategy& sits at 14th.
What questions are asked in EY interview?
Typical EY Video Interview Questions
- Why Do You Want to Work For EY?
- Describe a Time You Contributed to a High-Performing Team.
- Tell Me About a Time You Disagreed With Someone’s Point of View And How You Managed That.
- Tell Me About a Skill You Have That You Haven’t Yet Talked About.
- Other Questions.
- Structure Your Answers.
How long is EY interview process?
How long does it take to get an interview after you apply at EY? 1 Week. Met the company at campus career event and then interviewed virtually.
Does EY-Parthenon pay well?
PARTHENON-EY CULTURE Compensation and benefits at Parthenon-EY are above industry-average (base salary is even higher than MBB). Just to give a quick overview, base salaries for undergrad hires average about $90K, move up to around $170K for MBA hires, $210K at Director, and are upwards of $250K for Principals.
Is EY-Parthenon a Tier 2?
Tier 2 consulting firms include Deloitte, Strategy& (PwC), LEK, Oliver Wyman, EY-Parthenon, Accenture, AT Kearney, and Roland Berger. While these firms have strong brand recognition and prestige, their reputation is a step below the top three management consulting firms of McKinsey, Bain, and BCG.