How do I access Cengage instructor resources?
- Sign in to the Instructor Center at faculty.cengage.com.
- Click My Library.
- Select the textbook or product for your course.
- Click Resources.
- Click Instructor Companion Site. The Instructor Companion Site for your textbook opens. Available resources are listed under Book Resources.
- Download or launch your resources.
How do I create a Cengage instructor account?
Create an Account
- Click Create Account, then click Instructor.
- When asked if you teach at a US higher education institution, click No.
- Find your institution by location and click Continue.
- Enter the required information, set your password, and accept the license agreement. Note.
- Click Register.
How do I access Cengage MindTap?
Enter your password and click Sign In. Click your MindTap course. If prompted, provide your student ID….Sign In
- If you use a learning management system (LMS), such as Moodle™ or Blackboard®, use the sign-in method it provides.
- If you sign in to your K-12 MindTap course through NGLSync, see Sign In (NGLSync).
Is Cengage free for instructors?
In addition, for faculty and administrators who need to quickly move their classes online, Cengage is offering free support, including: setting up online courses, hosting webinars and holding peer-to-peer “Office Hours” led by instructors who offer best practices for online instruction.
How do I add an instructor to MindTap?
In the Instructor Resource Center, go to Manage Courses. for your MindTap course. Under Course Information, click Add Additional Instructor or TA. Type an email address corresponding to a Cengage instructor or student account, and then click Add.
Can you use MindTap without an instructor?
Cengage Unlimited includes access to eBooks, study tools, and courses led by an instructor. You cannot access MindTap for self-paced learning unless an instructor enrolls you in a course or provides a course key. MindTap courses must be created by a faculty member at your institution.
Where is my Cengage access code?
Your Access Code is a 14-digit alpha-numeric code that is printed on the card that came with your textbook, was purchased electronically, or was provided by Cengage Learning (ex: PPJWJN2PP6SL5W).
How do I register with MindTap?
Enroll in a MindTap Course
- Sign in to your NGLSync account at nglsync.cengage.com.
- Click Add Course.
- Enter your course key and click Find.
- Click Register for Course.
Where is my cengage access code?
How do you use a Cognero?
Click Add Selected to Instructor Resource Center. Click the Cognero link in your Instructor Resource Center under Access Instructor Supplements….Access Cognero Test Banks
- Enter a title, author, ISBN, or keyword in the search bar.
- Optional: Sort and filter your search results.
- Click a title.
- Click + My Library.
How do I get a Cengage access code online?
Purchase access to your course materials online.
- Sign in to your Cengage account.
- On your dashboard, click Review Options.
- Purchase access to individual products or choose a subscription.
- Enter your billing address and click Next.
- Select your payment method and enter your payment information.
Where is the Mindtap access code?
Access codes can come packaged with new Cengage textbooks, be purchased on a printed card at local bookstores, or be purchased online. If your access code came printed on a card, be sure to follow your instructor’s directions for registering.
How do I link my Cengage account to Mindtap?
Create a Cengage account to access your products and set up your course. Your username is the email address associated with your Cengage account. Edit your Cengage email address from the My Account page. Change your name for your Cengage account. When you sign in to MindTap, your name will be updated to match your Cengage account.
How do I sign in to my Mindtap account?
Click Sign In. Enter your email address and click Next. Enter your password and click Sign In. Click your course. Use your Cengage account to sign in to MindTap. Create a Cengage account to access your products and set up your course.
How do I sign in to my Cengage account?
Sign in to your Cengage account to access your course materials. If you use a learning management system (LMS), such as Moodle™ or Blackboard®, use the sign-in method it provides. If you sign in to your K-12 MindTap course through NGLSync, see Sign In (NGLSync). . . Click Sign In. Enter your email address and click Next.