How do I bulk Unenroll students in Moodle?
- Click on the Assign Roles link in the Administration menu.
- Click on Student in the list of roles.
- Select students you wish to unenrol from the left hand column.
- When you have selected all the required students click on the centrally located Remove button to unenrol them.
How do I import participants in Moodle?
Upload user process
- Create file for uploading.
- Go to Site administration > Users > Accounts > Upload users.
- Add file to upload.
- Upload users preview – check settings and default user profile settings.
- Upload users preview – click “Upload users”
What is bulk Enrolment?
Bulk enrollment is an efficient way to set up a large number of devices to be managed by an MDM server without the need to re-image the devices.
What is the difference between Enrolment and enrollment?
Enrollment is a variation of the same word, applicable in all the same contexts and carrying all of the same meanings. Enrollment is standard in American English, whereas enrolment is standard in British English. For example, Enrollment in Medicaid could exempt you from fees related to being uninsured in America.
What does suspending a user do in Moodle?
Overview. This plugin suspends a list of users based on their email address. The process runs within the moodle cron once a day.
What is the difference between groups and groupings in Moodle?
Groupings are a collection of groups, and you can assign activities to specific groupings as needed. To assign a specific activity to a grouping, you must first set up the grouping. For instructions on making a grouping, refer to Create Groupings in Moodle. On your course page, click Turn editing on (top right).
How do I create a group in Moodle?
Create a grouping
- In the Settings block, select Course administration > Users > Groups.
- On the Groups page, click the Groupings tab.
- On the Groupings page, click Create grouping.
- On the Create grouping page, enter a Grouping name, and click Save changes.
What is intune AutoPilot?
Microsoft Intune, part of Microsoft Endpoint Manager, is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). Windows Autopilot is a collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices to get them ready for productive use.
Is Enrol and enroll the same?
The verb meaning to sign up or to register is spelled enroll in the U.S. Enrol, with one l, is the preferred spelling outside North America. The more American spelling is now preferred in Canadian news publications, but enrol was traditionally more common and still appears in many contexts.
When to use Enrol and enroll?
Enrol and enroll are two variants of the same word. Enrol (with one L) is standard in British English. Enroll (with two L’s) is standard in American English. Both words mean the act of signing up for services or the number of people signed up for a given service.
How are site based licenses assigned to users?
Site-based and user-based licenses When you sign up for the service, every user in your organization automatically gets a license, even if they already have a license for a different service. You don’t need to assign site-based licenses. For other Google services, such as Google Workspace, licensing is user-based.