How do I open a .PUB file in Linux?
To do so, open Publisher, select File → Open… from the program’s menu bar, and then navigate to and open your PUB file. The document your PUB file contains will appear in Publisher. You can also open PUB files in several other desktop publishing applications.
What program will open a .PUB file?
pub file is a Microsoft Publisher file format that’s easiest to open with Microsoft Publisher. If you don’t have Publisher, you can use LibraOffice Draw, CorelDraw, or other programs that support the . pub format. It may also be possible to use Zamzar to convert the .
How do I open a .PUB file in Ubuntu?
You can run publisher in CrossOver Office with some success. I have used this in the past and I had no problems. The file needs to be under 100MB and the converted file will be sent to you by email. LibreOffice Draw now can open .
What does Pub File stand for?
Microsoft Publisher Document File
PUB – Microsoft Publisher Document File PUB is the file extension which is generally used by the Microsoft Publisher application which is a part of the Microsoft Office product set. This file format can comprise various objects such as graphics, images, formatted text, or any other kind of object.
How do I open a .PUB file online?
How to view PUB format
- Click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag & drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the View button.
- Your PUB file will be automatically rendered for you to view instantly.
- Save your PUB pages as an image file.
How do I convert a pub file to PDF?
Save your publication in PDF or XPS format
- Click File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document > Create PDF/XPS.
- For File name, type a name for the publication.
- For Save as type, select either PDF or XPS Document.
- Click Options and choose the publish option best for online or print viewing of your publication:
How do I convert a .PUB file?
How to convert a PUB to a DOC file?
- Choose the PUB file that you want to convert.
- Select DOC as the the format you want to convert your PUB file to.
- Click “Convert” to convert your PUB file.
What is .PUB file Linux?
pub file is basically some encrypted text in the . ssh folder under the home folder in Linux and is used for public-key cryptography. It uses the . pub file format.
How do I convert a pub file to Word?
Open the Publisher publication that you want to save as a Word document. Click File > Save As, and browse to the location where you want to save the Word document. In the File name box, type a name for the Word document. In the Save as type list, select the version of Word you want save for.
How do I convert a PUB file to Word?