How do I unlock my 6000cd radio?
There is a limit of ten tries when entering a code. After you reach the limit, the radio enters in “Locked” status. To reset it, hold button 6 for ten seconds. It will bring you another three attempts, but take care if you spend it too, the radio is going to be permanently locked with “Locked 13” message.
How do you unlock a Sony radio?
You can try pressing Buttons #1 and #6 together then scrolling through the numbers displayed until you reach the serial number. This will be in the form of beginning with a “V” or an “M”, followed by a six digit number. Sometimes, Buttons #2 and #6 works instead, or #2 and #6.
How do I find my Ford radio key code?
How To Find Your Ford Radio Code Online
- Press and hold the preset buttons 1 & 6 or 2 & 6 then turn the unit on.
- Let go of the preset buttons once the unit is powered up.
- Look for the serial number beginning with V or M followed by six numbers.
- If you have the serial number use this radio code search form.
How do I get the code for my Sony car radio?
Find the serial number on the screen by doing the following:
- Turn on the radio.
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for several seconds to enter in service mode, time in which different info displays for 30 seconds.
- The serial number is displayed next to last, with this format: SOCD1XBV123456.
Where is the serial number on a Ford 6000cd?
Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for three seconds. Be aware of all the information displayed on the screen for thirty seconds. The serial number appears in the last ten seconds with this format: V + 6 digits.
How do you reset a Sony radio?
All You will need to do is turn the radio off by pressing and holding the volume button then hold the number 6 button as You turn it back on and that should reset it.
Where can I find my radio code?
The best place to locate a radio code is in the owner’s manual of your car. In most cases, the owner’s manual will be located in your glove box and will include general automotive service and maintenance tips, along with instructions on how to operate each system on the vehicle.