How do you use skate in a sentence?
Verb hockey players skating into position Couples skated around the rink. She skated an excellent program in the competition. We skate at the park. The bugs skated along the surface of the water.
What does skate mean in slang?
/ skeɪt / PHONETIC RESPELLING. noun Slang. a person; fellow: He’s a good skate. a contemptible person. an inferior, decrepit horse; nag.
Is it skate or skates?
nounplural noun skate, plural noun skates.
What is the past tense of skate?
Skate verb forms
|Infinitive||Present Participle||Past Tense|
What do you use for skating?
Ice skating is the self-propulsion and gliding of a person across an ice surface, using metal-bladed ice skates. People skate for various reasons, including recreation (fun), exercise, competitive sports, and commuting.
How do you use feeding in a sentence?
Feeding sentence example
- Who are you feeding on?
- There’s no river feeding into this lake.
- She finished feeding the horses and let all of them out except Casper.
- Monday morning while she was feeding the horses, Brutus was watching the hills with unusual interest.
What is the sentence of plane?
Plane sentence example. I’ll make a plane reservation. I’m still not going to watch your plane leave. The only thing left to do was pack and take a plane home.
How do you use skip in a sentence?
Skip sentence example
- I do love to run and hop and skip with Robert in bright warm sun.
- Come on, let’s skip on home.
- This type of skip comes up all the time.
- Maybe we can all save some time if we skip the part where you ask the questions and I just go ahead and answer them.
Which of the sentence is grammatically correct?
Subject-Verb Agreement. In order for a sentence to be grammatically correct, the subject and verb must both be singular or plural. In other words, the subject and verb must agree with one another in their tense. If the subject is in plural form, the verb should also be in plur al form (and vice versa).
How do you use proliferation in a sentence?
Proliferation in a Sentence 🔉
- At his appointment, the doctor explained that proliferation of the tumor leads it to grow rapidly.
- Because of quick housing proliferation over the past few years, it’s much easier to find a dorm room at my college.
What is SK8 drug?
On the dating section of Craigslist (American classified advertising website), SK8 is used to describe someone as “drug and disease free” and carries a connotation of generosity and kindness.
What is Skante?
Get ready to smoke that Chunky White Crunch.Skante is a slang term for crystal meth. A skante warrior is a person who has evolved from over usage of crystal meth. They gain supernatural powers, akin to a vampire, except instead of blood, they need more skante.