What is configuration of mail?
Mail Server Settings & Mail Configuration Server Name/IP Address: Denotes the Incoming Mail Server from where the mails need to be fetched. User Name & Password: Login credentials to the server. Email Type: Indicates the type of email fetching (For example: IMAP or POP and so on)
How do I set up my brother scanner to email?
- Load your document.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Select the Document Type and Scan Size.
- Click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed in the image viewer. Confirm and edit (if necessary) the scanned image.
- Click Send E-mail.
- The Send E-mail dialog will appear. Configure the attached file settings, and click OK.
How do I find my email configuration?
Locating the Email Settings Click on EMAIL ACCOUNTS. You will then see a page for setting up mail clients. Scroll down to where it says Mail Client Manual Settings and you will see the settings used for mail client setup.
How do I configure an email account?
Add a New Email Account
- Open the Gmail app and navigate to the Settings section.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Personal (IMAP/POP) and then Next.
- Enter your full email address and tap Next.
- Choose the type of email account you will be using.
- Enter the password for your email address and tap Next.
What are types of email configurations?
4 Types of Email Servers – Explained
- Webmail (Web-Based Email) Servers. This is an Email type that most users are familiar with.
- SMTP Servers. Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) is the industry-standard protocol for sending emails.
- IMAP Email Servers.
- POP3 Servers.
How do I Scan to email?
Use the Google Drive (for Android) or Notes (for iOS) app to scan the documents….How to scan with your phone (+ sign and email it)
- Click on the share icon on the top right corner.
- Choose the email or drive that you would want to share the file.
- Enter the email addresses of the recipients.
- Hit the send button.