What kind of printer do you need to print Hydrographics?
In general, there are 3 types of inkjet inks that will work for printing your own hydrographics: solvent, latex, and pigment-based….HP PRINTERS.
|Printer Model||Ink Type|
|OfficeJet Pro Premier||Pigment|
|HP Latex Printers||115/315/335/365/560/570|
How do you make a water print?
Here’s how the Hydrographic Process works:
- 1 Film Selection. Choose an image or pattern from our library of hundreds of water printing films.
- 2 Base Coat. A base color coat is applied to the objects which are being processed.
- 3 Film Transfer Prep.
- 4 Activation.
- 5 Transfer.
- 6 Washing & Drying.
- 7 Clear Coating.
How does water transfer printing work?
The process utilizes a water-soluble film that contains the printed patterns. The film dissolves in the water and leaves the ink on the surface. In the typical process, the item to be printed is first coated with a primer or an adhesion promoter.
Is water transfer printing expensive?
Water Transfer Printing Is Too Expensive. This is another flat out lie. However, it is true that many printing companies abuse the perceived”learning curve” for printing items using the water transfer printing process and regularly (and shamelessly) overcharge their customers.
How do I start a hydro dipping business?
How to Start a Hydro Dipping Business
- You’ll need to create your business identity.
- Secure your business location.
- Find a film supplier.
- Make sure that you practice.
- Make sure that you invest into copyrights.
- Make sure that you have stunning signage.
- Find a product that really makes you stand out.