What should I name my mental health business?
20 More Therapy Business Name Ideas
- Helping Hearts.
- Mental Massage.
- Talk Techniques.
- For the Love of You.
- You Matter Therapy Solutions.
- Your Time Therapy Solutions.
- Compassion Counselling.
- Feeling & Healing.
Can mental health blogs make money?
Speaking of Money… One simple way to earn a little spending money from your mental health blog is to become an Amazon Affiliate. That way, when you mention books or other products, you can receive a small amount of compensation. Google AdSense is another avenue to explore.
Is mental health a good blog niche?
While mental health overall can definitely be your niche in the blogging world, you can get even more specific with what you want to write about. Here are some examples of you could niche down into when writing a blog about mental health: Depression. Mental Health Advocacy.
Whats a good name for a blogger?
40 Genius Blog Name Ideas & Examples (Plus Why They Work)
- Smart Passive Income. One of the reasons that the title Smart Passive Income is successful is because it tells people exactly what blogger Pat Flynn is all about.
- Making Sense of Cents.
- The Penny Hoarder.
- The Millennial Money Man.
How do you name a mental health blog?
Here are catchy mental health blog name ideas that will inspire you to create a catchy name for your blog:
- Insight Therapy.
- Working with the Mind.
- Thinking Right Moves.
- Mental Health Matters.
- Crazy Mental Health.
- Mental Harmony.
- Professional Happiness.
- Get Your Mind Right. What is this? Report Ad.
What’s another word for mental health?
In this page you can discover 12 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for mental-health, like: mental stability, mental balance, sanity, mental-hygiene, psychiatric, life-disrupting, primary-care, mental illness, freedom from mental illness, normality and drug-alcohol.
How do you start a mental health vlog?
Part 1: How To Start A Mental Health Blog in 9 Steps
- Choose A Writing Platform for your Mental Health Blog.
- Step 2: Choose A Great Web Hosting Provider.
- Step 3: Pick A Domain Name For Your Mental Health Blog.
- Step 4: Pick a GREAT Mental Health-Related Theme for Your Blog.
How can I get paid to write about my mental health?
Get Paid To Write About Mental Health: 12 Publications To Pitch
- bp Magazine.
- esperanza (hopetocope.com)
- OC87 Recovery Diaries.
- Psychology Today.
- Our Stories of Strength.
How do I write a mental health blog?
Here are some tips:
- Write as if you were talking. Picture someone you’d like to tell your story to and imagine telling it to them in person as you write.
- Be yourself.
- Use short words instead of long words where possible, for example ‘try’ instead of ‘endeavour’.
- Use short sentences and short paragraphs.