Who is the best oncologist surgeon?
Top 10 Oncologists in India
- Dr. Vinod Raina. Medical Oncologist. Gurgaon, India.
- Dr. Ankur Bahl. Medical Oncologist.
- Dr. Prasad E. Medical Oncologist.
- Prof. Dr. Suresh H.
- Dr. Rajesh Mistry. Surgical Oncologist.
- Dr. Bidhu K Mohanti. Radiation Oncologist.
- Dr. Sanjay Dudhat. Surgical Oncologist.
- Dr. Subrata Saha. Medical Oncologist.
Which is the best hospital for chemotherapy?
Top 10 cancer specialty hospitals in India
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- The Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai.
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai.
- The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi.
How much does chemotherapy cost in Bangalore?
Appx. cost of variants/procedures for private room
|Breast Cancer by IV Process for 1 Chemo – Day care (Excluding Medicines)||Rs. 4000|
|Breast Cancer by IV Process – Private Ward Single Bed Non AC (Excluding Medicines)||Rs. 30000|
|Breast Cancer by IV Process – Delux one Bed with All Facilities (Excluding Medicines)||Rs. 45000|
How much does an onco surgeon earn in India?
Employees who knows Surgical Oncology earn an average of ₹23lakhs, mostly ranging from ₹11lakhs per year to ₹39lakhs per year based on 9 profiles. The top 10% of employees earn more than ₹33lakhs per year.
Who is the No 1 oncologist in India?
Suresh Advani is a famous and top oncologist in India who pioneered stem cell transplantation in Mumbai as well as all over India. Dr. Advani is a leading Oncologist of India with over 25 years of experience. He is known to be the first and best oncologist in India to have successfully done a bone-marrow transplant.
What are the 3 types of oncologists?
The field of oncology has 3 major areas based on treatments: medical oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology. Medical oncologists treat cancer using medication, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and targeted therapy.
How many oncologists are there in India?
Official data show there are only about 1,000 trained oncologists in the country and the ratio of oncologists to cancer patients is about 1:2,000.
How many surgical oncologists are in India?
India has just 2,000 oncologists for 10 million patients.
Who was the first oncologist in India?
Dr Suresh Advani
Meet Dr Suresh Advani: India’s first and best-known oncologist.